1. Add milk and eggs to a shallow bowl and mix to combine.
2. In another shallow bowl add breadcrumbs, parsley, oregano, garlic powder and onion powder and stir to combine.
3. Dip raviolis into the egg mixture then into the breadcrumb mixture making sure to coat both sides.
4. Place the breaded ravioli on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
5. Meanwhile fill a large pot with at least 5 cm of oil and heat to 180 degrees C.￼
6. Remove ravioli from the freezer. Working in small batches cook the raviolis for 3-4 minutes.
7. Place the raviolis on a plate lined with paper towels and season with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
8. Serve immediately with parmesan cheese, fresh parsley and marinara sauce, if you want.
Marinara Sauce Recipe:
-1 whole peeled tomatoes can
-¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
-7 garlic cloves, peeled,
-Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
-1 teaspoon sea salt
-1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1. Pour tomatoes into a large bowl. Pour 1 cup water into can and slosh it around to get tomato juices. Reserve.
2. In a large skillet (do not use a deep pot) over medium heat, heat the oil. When it is hot, add garlic.
3. As soon as garlic is sizzling (do not let it brown), add the tomatoes, then the reserved tomato water. Add red pepper flakes, oregano (if using) and salt then Stir.
4. Place basil sprig, including stem, on the surface (like a flower). Let it wilt, then submerge in sauce. Simmer sauce until thickened and oil on surface is a deep orange, about 15 minutes. (If using oregano, taste sauce after 10 minutes of simmering, adding more salt and oregano as needed.)