-20 pieces chicken nuggets *if you wish to make it from scratch scroll down.
-1/4 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce ⬇️Recipes⬇️
〽️ 2/3 cup Red Hot hot pepper sauce
〽️1/2 cup unsalted butter
〽️1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
〽️1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
➡️ Combine the ingredients in a small saucepan and whisk it together until combined and bubbling.
-3 tbsp ranch dressing
-1/2 ounce feta cheese , about 2 tablespoons (cubed)
-1/4 cup mozzarella cheese , shredded
-1/4 cup cheddar cheese , shredded
1. Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees C.
2. Line the chicken nuggets up in single layer touching each other on the sides.
3. Coat with buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing.
5. Sprinkle with feta cheese cubes, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake for 13-15 minutes until cheese is crispy, browned and melted. 😋
-1 cup flour
-1 tablespoon garlic salt
-1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
-1 large egg , beaten
-2 chicken breasts, (boneless skinless) cut into small chunks
-oil , for frying
1. Whisk flour, garlic salt, and pepper in a medium bowl
2. Add the chicken to a bowl along with the egg and coat well.
3. Remove each piece of chicken and coat with the flour mixture then place chicken on a baking sheet until all the pieces are coated.
4. Let chicken sit for 5 minutes while you heat up your oil (this helps coating stick better).
5. Heat 1 cm of oil in an oven or cooker
6. Cook the chicken in small batches (do not crowd the pot) for 3-4 minutes until the chicken is cooked and turned to golden brown and crispy. 😋