🕑Prep Time: 5 Mins 🕑Cook Time: 10 Mins
-1 big package (about 36) Oreo Cookies
-2 sticks butter, divided
-2/3 cup packed brown sugar
-3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
-170 grams bittersweet chocolate chips (1/2 a bag)
1. Using a food processor pulverize your Oreo cookies until they are crumbs.
2. Into the top of the food processor pour 1 melted stick of butter (8 tablespoons).
3. Press into the bottom of your springform pan or tart pan.
4. Put the pan in the freezer while you make the caramel sauce.
5. Add last stick of butter to a saucepan with the brown sugar.
6. Melt them together and let them boil vigorously for a minute.
7. Turn off the heat and add 1/4 cup of heavy cream and whisk it together.
8. Pour the caramel onto the frozen pie crust and tilt the pan to cover the crust.
9. In a microwave safe bowl add your chocolate chips and a half a cup of whipping cream.
10. Microwave for one minute.
11. Let it sit for 3 minutes undisturbed then mix until smooth.
12. Pour over the caramel sauce and spread with a spatula.
13. Sprinkle the top with sea salt.
14 Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve. 😋